Chet is an Associate at Vista Point Advisors. Prior to joining Vista Point Advisors, Chet worked as an Analyst at Greentech Capital Advisors, an investment bank focused on sustainable infrastructure and technology companies. Chet began his career as a Corporate Banking Analyst at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey. Chet holds a Master of Science in Finance from the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California and a Bachelor’s Degree in Neuroscience and Psychology from the University of Southern California.
- The majority recapitalization of PublicRelay by Tritium Partners
- The sale of Service Fusion to EverCommerce, a PSG and Silver Lake company
- The minority recapitalization of SurePrep by Bregal Sagemount
- The sale of Nymity to TrustArc, a Bregal Sagemount Company
- The sale of Service Autopilot to Clearent, an Advent and FTV company